Google

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Videos for Veteran's Day

Mom told me that yesterday was Veteran's Day. She said that's a day when people honor the soldiers who fight for our freedoms. One freedom, for example, is the ability to own cute, adorable little doggies like me. I'm sure another important freedom would be the ability for Mom to buy me lots of that yummy chicken stuff.

Anyway, Mom found a blog post and showed it to me, and I decided I had to put the link on MY blog. It's a blog post on the "Mental Floss" blog (no idea what that means, but it's what Mom said) where they put together all sorts of videos of doggies when they first get to see their soldiers after the soldiers have been away on duty. People get really happy when their soldiers come home, but it isn't often that you get to hear about how happy the dogs are. And let me tell you that we get JUST as happy!

So enjoy those cool videos. Mom said to tell you that you might want to get a tissue handy.

And thanks to all of those soldiers who keep our freedoms safe!

No comments: