Google

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Give Me That Rice!

Mom had the food from the boxes for supper tonight! The Rice Man didn't bring it, though, so I don't know where it came from. What's important here, though, is that she had RICE.

She was a nice Mommy and she shared her rice with me when she was eating. She's holding out now, though. She keeps telling me that it's all gone. I don't believe her. I've used all of the methods at my disposal, but nothing has worked. I've given her my cutest "feeeeed me!" face. I've sneezed at her. I've pawed her leg. I've given her really cute, begging eyes again. Her response? Nothing.

This is ridiculous. I want more rice. She's expecting me to stop thinking about it and just eat my stupid doggie food. That ain't happening. I want RICE!

Oh...maybe she dropped some in the kitchen! I'd better go check the floor...

No comments: