Google

Monday, June 29, 2009

A Luau at a Lake!

Aunt Katie had a party for Mom and I this weekend. It was for our graduation, and she invited my grandparents and my aunts and uncles and people cousins. It was a luau party. I ain't been to one of those before, but it was pretty cool. Mom got me a flower necklace called a "lei" to wear. I sorta liked it. I wore it all night and didn't even care that I had it on! Here are a couple of pictures of me in my lei. Pretty cool, huh?


Our party was at a place called a lake. I don't think I've ever been to one of those before. I really liked to sniff around the dock and along the beach. I'd never sniffed a lake before, so that was really cool. Mom took lots of pictures of me sniffin' the lake 'cause I was so brave. The lake didn't scare me at all!






I was a really brave doggie during our luau party. I did get a little too brave, though, and wandered off a bit. Mom got after me for going so far away. I was just havin' fun sniffing! Can you see me in this picture? I'm all of the way over by those big weeds. He he he!


And here I am runnin' back after Mom called me...


It was a fun luau party. I was really super tired the next day, though!

No comments: