Google

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Cleaning My Office

Mom cleaned my office today! Some people call it a "crate," but Mom says that since that's where I work all day, it must be my "office." I spend time there watchin' QVC.

Anyway, she doesn't usually wash all my blankies unless I have an accident or something in there. But tonight she said that my blankies were looking grungy, so she washed 'em. I guess it's been a long time since I've had any accidents. Yeah for me!

I like to climb in there and check things out after she puts my office back together with the clean blankies. I've gotta make sure she put everything back where it's supposed to be. Tonight she tried to take a picture of me snooping through my blankies, but I wouldn't let her. I kept posing for her instead! I got tired, though, so I finally just took a nap.


No comments: