Google

Saturday, May 2, 2009

I'm Not a Guard Dog

Mom took me outside tonight to potty and guess what happened when we came back inside... The door lock broke! The key got all stuck inside the lock and Mom couldn't get the key out.

Mom decided that we needed to fix the lock 'cause I'm probably not a good guard dog. My cousin Hoss would be, though. He's huge and he can really bark. Me? I'm tiny and only yip occasionally. Not good guard dog material. My job is just to look cute, I think.

So, Mom and I went for a ride to the store to get a new lock. She said she wasn't going to leave me home 'cause the door wasn't locked. Mom said that stuff is replaceable, but cute little doggies like me aren't! I have to agree with her on that.

And the good news is that Mom got the door lock fixed tonight. So I can just go back to being cute and not worrying about that guard dog job. Whew!

No comments: