Google

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Redecorating during the Storm

We were under attack last night by that nasty thunder and lighting stuff. I kept trying to wake Mom up to warn her, but she just wouldn't get up. I couldn't believe it. So, I did some redecorating in our bedroom and bathroom. I thought maybe that would get her up. It's worked before. Not this time.

Here's what I did...
  • I took a few towels out of the closet.
  • And I moved Mom's bathrobe from the closet to the rocking chair.
  • Then I pulled a bag of M&M toys out of the closet.
  • A purse of Mom's went from the closet to the bathroom sink.
  • And I moved a bag of magazines and stuff out of the closet.
  • Then I went into the bathroom and took the small package of toilet paper and put it by the door.
  • I moved the big, 6-pack of double-rolls of toilet paper over to the door, too.
  • And I couldn't get the bag of magazines out of the bathroom, but I did manage to shred the bag while trying.

I was pretty busy. I still can't believe Mom didn't wake up. She was sure surprised this morning, though!

Stupid thunder.

No comments: