Google

Friday, May 8, 2009

Yummy in My Tummy

Mom's friend Karen came over again last night and she brought a CHEESEBURGER! Mom couldn't figure out why I didn't want to go potty outside. I hadn't been outside since the morning. Doesn't take a rocket scientist, though -- the cheeseburger was inside! I sat and stared at Karen and her cheeseburger until she gave me a little piece of it. YUM. I was trying to get more when Mom rudely came over and picked me up and made me go outside to potty. I tried to hurry outside (refused to go for a walk), but the cheeseburger was gone when I came back inside. What a bummer!

Mom gave me some Cheetos later in the evening. That was pretty cool, too. I love Cheetos. Cheeseburgers are still much, much yummier...but those Cheetos were better than eating my doggie food!

No comments: