Google

Monday, May 11, 2009

Just Visiting

Mom and I went to go visit Grandma and Grandpa yesterday. Mom said that it was Mother's Day and that we were going to go help Grandma Cindy with some stuff.

I was SO excited when I got to that nice, big backyard. I ran and ran in circles out there. It was so much fun! Uncle Marty had mowed, too, so there were lots of grass clippings for me to roll in. Mom hates it when I do that, but it's pretty fun in my opinion.

Grandpa Marion kept picking me up and carrying me around. I have no idea why he does that. One time he actually held me backwards and was acting like my booty was my head. Weird!

My Hoss Dog Buddy came by in the evening. He wasn't there for most of the day. I did get to play with him some, though. He's so silly with that Kong of his -- he has to have that thing in his mouth every time he runs around outside.

Mom and I even went out and visited with Great Grandma Thompson yesterday, too. She has a really nice rug in her living room that I spent some time napping on. Very cool.

The only downside to the day was when Mom was planting some flowers for Grandma Cindy. You know what she did to me??? She hooked my leash to the swing in the yard and then put the other end on my collar. How rude! I'm supposed to be able to run free at Grandma and Grandpa's house! Stupid leash.

No comments: