Google

Monday, December 29, 2008

What's in a Name?

Mom hardly ever calls me Lexi. I have no idea why, but she's come up with a ton of other names for me over the years. Here's just a sampling...

  • Lexi
  • Lexi-Lou
  • Lexi-Lou Nafziger (my full name is used when I'm in trouble)
  • Lexi-Lou Who (she must think she's Dr. Seuss)
  • Lexi-Lou Who who was no more than 8 (again with the Seuss stuff!)
  • Lou
  • Little Lou
  • Little Lou Magoo (o.k. so she can rhyme.)
  • "You Little Shih Tzu!" (again, when I'm in trouble...)
  • Super Pooper (how embarrassing!)
  • Stinker
  • Stinker Butt
  • Stink Pot (I get it...I smell...enough already!)
  • Silly Goose
  • Goose Goose
  • Goober (Grandma Cindy got after Mom for calling me that one)
  • Goober Butt (how rude!)
  • Lexus (now I'm an expensive car????)
  • Solid Gold Doggie (in reference to my vet bills)
  • Little Love (well, this one is a little sweet)
  • Little Lou Love (I guess some of the sweet names sort of counter-balance the rude ones...)

No comments: