Google

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

News from the Vet

Mom made me pee in a little container today so that she could take it to the vet. I don't know have any idea why they'd want my pee-pee, but they got it!

Then Dr. Curt called us this afternoon and told Mom that those nasty bladder stones are trying to come back again. Mom has to give me more medicine now to try to keep them away. I hope it helps. I don't want to have surgery again! I wish Mom would give me my old doggie food again. That stuff tasted so much better, and it was special food for those nasty stones. Mom said the new food is better for my liver, though, so I guess I'm stuck with it.

And you know what else we found out about today? Dr. Rebecca had a baby this morning! I usually visit her when I go to the doggie doctor. Mom said Dr. Curt could help me if I get sick before Dr. Rebecca is back, though.

No comments: