Google

Saturday, December 6, 2008

I'm Putting Myself Up for Adoption

I'm SO TICKED at Mom right now. You wouldn't believe what she's done to me lately. It's just absurd. She's so mean!

She's giving me this other doggie food that's not my normal doggie food. It was o.k. at first, but I want my old food back. And then she's putting this dry, powdery crap on top of the food. That's just nasty! It makes it all dry and crunchy and just gross.

Then, just to add insult to injury, she's been prying my mouth open and squirting this other nasty crap down my throat!!! I just couldn't believe it when she started doing that. I was shocked...she's not usually this mean to me.

This morning, she ruined my doggie food, squirted that stuff in my mouth, and THEN she poured those drops in my eyes. I had had enough!!! I left her in the living room and just went to my office. She was NOT going to mess with me anymore!

What happened to my Mom?! If she keeps this up, I'm looking for a new house...

No comments: