Google

Thursday, September 10, 2009

More Goose News

Mom hasn't taken me to my pond lately 'cause she says she has bad allergies. So, I haven't been over there to check on those geese. I can tell you, though, that there are still lots and lots of geeses over there. You know how I know? I hear them.

Those things are the loudest honkers. I think that's all they do, too, besides swim and poop. Almost every time Mom and I are outside, I hear them honking. Lots of the time, they're flying around over the top of us in our parking lot. Honk, honk, honk! I think we should change their name from "geese" to "honkers." Honk, honk, honk! We need to figure out a way to put a volume control on those guys so they're not so loud.

And they need to start picking up their poop. I'm tired of stepping in it on my sidewalk!

No comments: