Google

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Playing with Hoss at Grandma and Grandpa's House

Mom and I went to Grandma and Grandpa's house this weekend! Hossy was there, too, of course. He didn't try to steal my Mom this time, though, so we were cool. Uncle Marty didn't even "meow" at me, so it was a good weekend.

Here are some pictures of Hossy and I playing in Grandma's awesome backyard.


And here are some pictures of just me playing. Isn't that a cool yard? Grandma's got a big fence, so I can run all over without my stupid leash!

I liked to sniff in the tall grass. (Mom said that's 'cause Uncle Marty needs to mow.)

And look at me run in this action shot. See those ears flying?!

I didn't want to go back inside when Mom called me. She took this picture of me bein' naughty... I refused to budge from that spot!


Only downside to my weekend were some big booms and things going on outside. Mom said that they were just from fireworks. I didn't care -- they scared the heck out of me. I hid behind the toilet in Grandma's bathroom. Seemed like a good place to me!

No comments: