Google

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Headin' to Market

Mom and I went to the farmer's market this morning. We hadn't gone there in like 12 years or something. (Well, maybe not quite that long, but it sure felt like a long time!)

The market is cool 'cause lots of people are there and everyone likes to pet the cute little doggies who come. I love that attention. There were lots of other doggies there today, though, and I'm not a big fan of that. Lots and lots of people, too, and I was afraid I was going to get smooshed. Mom let me check stuff out for a while and then when I got tuckered out she put me in my doggie bag. That was sort of cool 'cause I still got to see the market but didn't have to worry about people stepping on me.

It started to really, really rain, though, when we were at the market. Mom got really drenched. I was in my doggie bag, so only my head got wet. I thought that was pretty funny (the part about Mom getting wet and me not so much -- never really a fan of me getting wet).

Mom said maybe we'd go back to the market again soon. I hope so!

No comments: