Google

Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Summer Vacation

Oh, wow...has it REALLY been almost a month since I've had a chance to write?! Things have been a little crazy for me.

Mom got super busy with homework, so I got to go spend a couple of weeks at Grandma and Grandpa's house. I have so much fun there -- it was sort of my summer vacation. Grandma sneaks me scraps of food and stuff. he he he. I love that. I'm not supposed to have people food anymore 'cause of my bladder stones. Grandma spoils me, though.

I spent a lot of time with Hoss when I was at Grandma and Grandpa's house. He's my cousin, and he stays at Grandma's house a lot of the time, too. I think he's there a lot more than me, though. Uncle Marty drops him off every afternoon when he goes to work.

It's fun to hang with Hossy. He's got Grandma trained to take him for rides in the car...so I got to go, too! That was so much fun. Grandma would drive us around town. Hossy got the backseat -- 'cause he's such a big doggy -- and I got to sit up front with Grandma and Grandpa. I love going for rides. Mom doesn't take me NEARLY often enough!

Grandma has an awesome backyard, too, and it has a fence all of the way around it. I got to just romp all over the place. So very cool. I liked to find a good spot and then just roll around on my back in the grass. Awwwwww. There's also a cool tree at the far side of the yard. I went and sat in the shade there quite a bit, just to watch the world go by. Grandma usually sent Grandpa out to get me when they decided it was time to go inside. They weren't very happy when I didn't just run back up to the house. I really didn't want to leave that nice, shady spot!

Mom's been pretty busy with work lately. I guess she's done with school for the summer, though. Maybe now she'll let me use the computer more often to write stuff here... Let's hope!

No comments: