Google

Monday, July 28, 2008

Surprise! It's Grandma and Grandpa!

Guess what... Grandma and Grandpa came down to my house to see me! I was so surprised. Mom took me out to potty, and all of the sudden I see Grandma and Grandpa out in our parking lot.

I like visiting with Grandma and Grandpa. Extra petting and extra attention sure never hurt! I know how to weasel stuff out of Grandma, too, just like I do my Mom. Nobody can resist my cute little face! They didn't give me much of their supper, so that was a bummer. Grandma did sneak me a couple little pieces of potato chips, though. Grandma rocks! Grandpa sometimes drops food on the floor, too, so I like to stake out the area where he sits.

Want to hear something funny? When nobody was watching, Grandpa went and messed with our thermostat! He was complaining 'cause he was cold...but he got confused and made it even colder in here. I froze my little hiney off until Mom realized what happened the next morning. Grandpa is sure sneaky!

I do have one beef with Grandpa, though. You know what he tells people about me?! He likes to say that he can't tell which end is my front and which is my back! He even convinced my uncles that I need a shirt with an arrow on it so they know which way I'm going. How rude!!!

No comments: