Google

Monday, July 28, 2008

The VET!!!

I should have known something was up this morning. Mom chased me around outside trying to get me to potty in a little container. But then she went to work and I went to watch TV just like a normal day. So I thought things were o.k.

Nope. My luck ran out. When Mom came home from work, she took me to the VET! The doggie doctor!! It's not a fun place.

I was poked and prodded and weighed and tugged on. Ugh! They even poked my leg and took some blood out. I got a cool pink bandage from that, but it annoyed me 'cause I couldn't move my leg like normal.

The vet gave me some yummy cookies when we left. I was just happy to be going, though. I'd had enough of the doggie doctor!

Mom felt bad 'cause I was poked so much, so we went to the doggie store after the vet. The doggie store ROCKS. I got a new squeaky toy that's really cool. I was flingin' it around the room earlier. Mom also got me a little apple doggie dessert. Yummy in my tummy!

No comments: