Google

Saturday, July 12, 2008

It Stinks to be a Doggie in the Summer

This weather is impossible. Yesterday when Mom got home from work, it was way too hot for me to take care of business outside. Mom made me stay out there anyway until I pottied a little. She took me out two or three other times before we went night-night, too, but it was still too hot and humid for me. I didn't want to take the time to find a good "spot."

So I woke Mom up in the middle of the night and we went out again. Would you believe that it was raining out there that time?! I just can't catch a break. Mom took me out a couple of times in the middle of the night, but it was stormy all night, so that wasn't much fun. And, of course, the stupid thunder scared me, so Mom and I were up most of the night.

Want to know a secret? I peed in my crate last night. I just couldn't hold it anymore, and the weather wasn't cooperating with my bladder. Shhhh....don't tell Mom!!!

No comments: