Google

Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Happy Birthday to me!!! Mom sang to me this morning, and she gave me a couple of extra belly rubs. I got extra cookies with my supper, too. I love my birthday! I used to get a whole hot dog of my very own on my birthday. Mom said that I couldn't have one this year, though, because I'm only supposed to eat my special doggie food. I really love those hot dogs, but I don't want to have surgery again on my belly. I'm tired of those stupid bladder stones! So, no more birthday hot dogs for me. Bummer.

At least Mom doesn't make me wear one of those stupid party hats on my birthday anymore. I'm posting a couple of pictures here from two years ago. That was the last time she made me wear a hat...and I think the second picture will show you why. The stupid hat attacked me! I was traumatized for a while. I was so upset that I couldn't even eat my birthday hot dog! No more party hats for me.

W
here does the time go? I can't believe I'm 8 years old today. That means that I've lived with Mom for almost 6 full years now. It sure doesn't seem like it has been that long. I was born on June 13, 2000, and Mom adopted me on July 12, 2002. I've been living the good life since then. I'm spoiled rotten -- it took me a few years, but I've finally got Mom trained just the way I like!

Are doggies supposed to have a mid-life crisis? If so, I'd better get working on that...

No comments: