Google

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thursday

I've been talking a bunch about my new sister lately, I thought that tonight I'd start out by talking about me instead!

Mom made me potty in a cup this morning. I hate that. My vet sure likes my pee-pee, though. Mom's always taking it to him. Today we found out that I don't have any more of those bad bacteria buggies in my pee-pee. That should be good news, right? Well, not so much. Mom says that I'm still acting sicky, like I have the bacteria buggies. So she's going to take me to the vet tomorrow for special pictures of my insides. We gotta make sure I don't have any more of those icky bladder stones. Just for fun, here's another picture of the stones I had in my bladder the last time I had to have surgery...



Weren't they yucky? So they're going to take pictures to look for those nasty stones again. They're also going to get more pee-pee to do a culture on it. Mom says we'll know what that means next week.

So enough about me. You know what Buttons JUST did? She got into the bathroom garbage can! She's a wild woman. She's also been licking the kitchen floor -- just about cleaned the entire thing, too. Then she climbed underneath our microwave stand again and almost got herself stuck in there.


And after that, she climbed into the chair again and tried to get to the stuff behind the chair. Then she used that vantage point to try to get into my bag of doggie food.


Mom cleaned all of that stuff off of the drawers and she moved the doggie food. We'll see what my sister tries to get into next...

Buttons makes me tired...

1 comment:

Backcountry Brodie said...

I cannot believe Buttons gets into so much trubble. Honest, she did lots of sleeping here and did not get into things. Mebbe she woz saving herself up for you. I be thinking bout you tomorrow Lexi and hoping you not has the rawks in you.