Google

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Photos

Tonight Mom decided to torture Buttons and I with hats. She says the hats are for our Christmas cards. Buttons and I did our best to be sure that none of the pictures turned out. We've had enough of those sorts of humiliations.

Buttons was wearing a reindeer collar and hat. She hated it. Mom made me wear a Santa hat with a fake beard. Come on, now! I'm a Shih Tzu doggie! I've already got a REAL beard! Why on earth would Mom think I needed a fake one, too?!





Buttons and I think that this qualifies as puppy abuse. Call PETA.

2 comments:

Backcountry Brodie said...

Hahahahahaha!!! Oh. Um. I mean, you pore, pore doggies. I is looking up PETA's nummer rite now. Or I call the Animal Planet Animal Cops, k?

MattieDog said...

We got your Christmas card & loved the photos, it made us smile with such fond memories of sweet Lexi!

Plus, Buttons looked soooo cute :)

Blessings!