Google

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Getting in MORE Trouble

So here's how Buttons got in trouble tonight...

Mom found her on the arm of our chair, trying to pull my Halloween costumes off a pile of stuff on some drawers behind the chair!


Buttons was BUSTED!


Knowing that Mom was watching her (and that Mom was onto her shenanigans) didn't even stop her! She gave up on the chair and tried to jump up there by climbing my bag of doggie food instead!


And then she tried a more direct approach...


But by then Mom thought Buttons had tried enough, so she moved the costumes to a safe, Buttons-free place. Buttons was sure determined to get to them before then, though.

I sort of wish Mom had let her get to that stupid princess hat. (I hate that thing.)

1 comment:

Backcountry Brodie said...

I think the problem is Buttons does not has enuff toys, BOL. Just kidding.