Google

Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Big, Big Park

Mom wasn't very happy with me today 'cause I kept her up in the night. I thought she would be scared of those thunder booms like I was. I guess she wasn't. Oh, well.

Anyways, she couldn't have been too upset with me 'cause tonight she had a special treat for me. We went to the big, big park! We never go there 'cause we have to drive there in our car. My pond is right by our house, so that's lots closer. But tonight I got to go to the big park. Yeah!

The big park has grass that's taller than my Mom. Nice sidewalks to walk on, too, through all the trees and tall grass. Mom said there are sculptures for peoples to look at, but those don't really matter to me. I had my eyes on the grass and the trees. I loved all of the cool smells. I sniffed everything, too. My kept saying, "Do you really have to sniff every tree?!" and I would just keep on sniffing! I had so much fun.

We went for a long walk in the big park and it was getting dark out by the time we got back to our car. I was pretty tired when we got home, but I sure had fun at the big park!

No comments: