Google

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Thank You, Easter Bunny!!!

Guess what the Easter Bunny brought me today...a bag of Munchie Bones!!!! It's been a long, long time since I've had any Munchie Bones. I love those things SO MUCH, but Mom said that since my liver and stuff were so sick, I couldn't eat them anymore. I guess the Easter Bunny didn't know that, 'cause he gave me a whole bag all for myself!

I got Mom up early today to see if the Bunny had been here yet. Then we went for a walk around the pond to see if he was still out there someplace. I wanted to thank him. We didn't see him, though, so maybe Mom will help me mail him a thank-you note...

I wore my pretty Easter dress today, of course. Mom took some pictures of me enjoying those yummy, yummy Munchie Bones in my cute outfit.

No comments: