Google

Monday, April 20, 2009

Quack, Quack, Quack

Guess what I did this morning on my walk... I chased some ducks!

Mom and I didn't walk around the pond 'cause she didn't wake up early enough. So we just walked around the buildings where we live. Those duckies must have been confused, too, because they were hanging out near a drainage ditch by a building near our house. I didn't see them at first because I was already walking really fast, sniffing and looking for a good spot in the grass to take care of some business. Then I looked up, and there were two duckies RIGHT in front of me! They started to take off 'cause I must have scared them. I thought, "Well I'm going to take advantage of this!" and I took off after 'em.

I would have caught one of them, too, if I wasn't on that stupid leash. Of course I have no idea what I would have done if I had caught it...but at least I could say that I caught a duckie!

Quack, quack, quack

No comments: