Google

Friday, October 26, 2007

What in the World?!

I don't understand what's been going on. Mom hasn't given me ANY cookies when we went to bed for the last two nights! She hasn't let me eat breakfast in the morning, either. Yesterday, I was excited because I got to go for a ride in the morning...but then I realized we were going to the doggie doctor! She left me there ALL DAY!!! It was terrible. They poked me and prodded me. I was so happy to see Mom when she came back...but then today she left me there all day long again! I don't remember much from today for some reason. My mouth really hurts, though. It's a good thing that I've got some soft doggie food. I'm so very, very sleepy, too. I need to go take a nap...

Editor's note: Lexi had to go to the vet to have her teeth cleaned. There was a problem with her blood work, so the dental work was postponed. She went back the next day and ended up having to have five teeth pulled.

No comments: