Google

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Howling Good Time

Mom took me to the PetSmart Howl-o-ween party tonight. It was pretty cool. We stood in a long, long line and had our picture taken. Then we went on a costume parade around the store. I did get sorta bored, though. We stood around a lot and waited. There were a TON of other doggies there, too. Some were a little too friendly, if you ask me. There are only so many times I can stand having another doggie sniff my rear in one night. I hid behind Mom a lot.

Everyone loved my costume, though. Mom dressed me as a chicken. She kept telling people that I'm scared all of the time, so a chicken outfit was perfect. She even told a few people that I'm a chicken all of the time, but I was just in costume tonight. I was so embarrassed! (I can't stand that chicken hat, by the way. It really bugs me!)

I wish we would have been able to play some doggie games or something at the party. I would SO love to "bob for hot dogs!" Good thing Mom took some cookies with us -- they didn't have any food for doggies...only cookies for people (which wasn't fair!).

I was so tired by the time we left that I could barely make it to the car. I just flopped on the seat on the drive home.

No comments: