Google

Friday, April 4, 2008

Leashes are stupid

I love it when the weather gets warmer. I'm a fair-weather type of gal, so I'm not a big fan of winter. (Well, I don't really like summer, either. Thank goodness for air conditioning!)

I tried to chase a robin the other day. Mom wouldn't let me catch it. Stupid leash. If I was free, that birdie would have been MINE! Of course, I'm not sure what I would have done with it if I had actually caught it...

I got to go for a walk around the pond today. I love going over there! Some other doggies sort of scared me, but it turned out o.k. There are so many different smells to sniff at the pond. I really wish that I didn't have to stay on my leash, though. My mom just holds me back. I can't explore nearly as much as I'd like to. Mom is so slow. I loved Grandma Cindy's backyard where I got to roam all over on my own. That rocked! This leash business has been hard to adjust to again. It stinks. I want a backyard with a fence!

No comments: