Google

Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm home!

I'm so glad to be back home! It seems like I've been gone forever.

My mom hurt her back a few months ago, and I got to stay with all sorts of different people. I spent some time over at Knee's house with her parents. I went to Grandma Pat and Grandpa George's house for a couple of weeks, and then I spent a lot of time with Grandma Cindy and Grandpa Marion.

I really loved Grandma Cindy and Grandpa Marion's back yard! I got to run and play and sniff all on my own. I liked to follow my cousin Hoss around, too. Man, he's a big doggy. That long tail of his almost whacked me a few times!

I'm not sure why, but Grandpa Marion kept stealing my doggie bed at night. He took my blanket, too. Maybe he was just confused. Sure made for some interesting nights!

Anyway, it's great to be back home now. Here's a picture of what I did last night. I was pretty content. Can you tell?

No comments: