Google

Saturday, March 14, 2009

More News from the Vet

Mom chased me around outside yesterday morning with a tupperware dish again. That's SO annoying. I don't know why she has to keep taking my pee-pee to the vet. She told that we needed to see if any of those nasty bladder stones were trying to come back again, though, so I guess that's o.k. I don't want any more of those stones!!!

Mom got a surprise yesterday, though, because Dr. Curt and Dr. Rebecca told Mom that I've got an infection. I haven't felt really good, but I didn't tell Mom yet. We've got a system worked out and Mom can usually tell when I don't feel good. It wasn't bad yet this time, though, so I hadn't told Mom. Dr. Rebecca said that we caught it really early, and that's a good thing.

Dr. Rebecca also said that the bateria bugs were really nasty, icky ones this time, so I've got more medicine to take. It's kinda making my tummy feel icky, though. I hope I don't have to take it for long!

No comments: