Google

Monday, March 16, 2009

Hamburger and Rice!!!

My tummy hurts. I haven't felt good since Mom started giving me my new medicine for those nasty bacteria buggies. Today I didn't even feel like walking around the pond. Mom kept trying to get me to go, but I dug my heels in and said "NO!"

Mom called Dr. Curt and Dr. Rebecca this morning 'cause I've been acting sick and she said she was tired of cleaning up all of the runny poop outside (gross!). They said to put me on a "bland diet" until I felt better. Good news for me...that means hamburger and rice! I absolutely love that stuff. I'd eat it all of the time if Mom would let me. That stuff rocks.

The doctors also told Mom to give me something called yogurt with my rice. I wasn't so sure about it at first, but with all of that yummy rice in there, I gobbled it up.

Here are some pictures that Mom took of me last night. This is pretty-much all I did yesterday 'cause of my ouchie tummy.

No comments: