Google

Friday, August 8, 2008

Two in a Row!

I woke Mom up really early today 'cause I thought it was a stay-home day. Turns out that we have to work today, though. Oops!

Anyway, I somehow convinced Mom to take me for a walk around the pond this morning. Woo hoo! I couldn't believe it. That's TWO long walks in a row! So very cool. I'm beginning to feel bad about saying Mom was boring...

She actually didn't want to walk around the pond this morning. I think she wanted to go back to sleep instead. But you know what I did? I just kept tugging and trying to go that direction. I was a doggie on a mission...and it worked. She finally just gave in.

I got SO excited when we finally went that way. I was Super Doggie at times, just flying down that path so fast that Mom couldn't keep up with me. My little legs were moving right along.

But now I think it's time to take a nap...we did get up pretty early...

No comments: