Google

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Playing with Hossy

Tuesday was a work day, but guess what... Mom and I went to see Grandma and Grandpa in the afternoon! I got to play with my cousin Hoss in the backyard. We romped around for a while. Hossy played with his Kong, too. He loves that thing. We both think that Grandma and Grandpa's backyard is awesome.

Mom took some pictures of us playing. Aren't we adorable? Mom thinks it's funny 'cause I'm so little and Hossy is so big.

Here's a picture of Hossy and I romping in the yard. Grandma and Grandpa have the coolest yard ever. It's SO big!

And some more romping... I was afraid Hossy was going to run over me! See that silly Kong in his mouth, too? He really loves that thing. I don't think he knows that there's supposed to be food inside it!

Then we sat outside for a while, just enjoying the day with Mom and Grandpa Marion.

Hoss got pretty tired and he flopped on Grandma Cindy's bed!

I got tired, too, but I waited until we were driving home. I zonked out in the car. Good thing I don't have to help drive!

No comments: