Google

Monday, November 12, 2007

Going to Grandma and Grandpa's!

Mom got out the backpack tonight and that only means one thing...we're going to Grandma and Grandpa's house!!! I'm so excited!

Going to Grandma and Grandpa's house is SO much fun! It's a really long ride in the car. I love looking out the window, though. I eventually get a little tired of that so I just curl up on the seat beside Mom and I take a nap. She pets me most of the way, too.

And you know what Grandma and Grandpa have? A huge yard with a fence around it! I don't have to wear my leash. I can go running through the grass as fast as I want and I don't have Mom slowing me down and cramping my style. There's a whole lot of stuff to sniff, too. I love that yard!

Inside Grandma and Grandpa's house I get to have my own spot on the couch. Grandpa gets the middle of the couch and I sit right beside him. That's my spot. Grandpa likes to feed me lots of people food, too, even though Mom tells him not to. I love Grandpa! Grandma has cooked me my very own egg before, too. That was SO cool.

I can't wait to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house! I wonder when we're leaving...

No comments: