Google

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Going For A RIDE!

Mom took me for a ride tonight! That rocks. She never, ever lets me go for rides. Grandma Cindy takes me for rides all of the time when I go to her house. But not my Mom. I don't know what got into her tonight!

We went to the bank so that Mom could use the ATM. Then we went to another place where Mom made me stay in the car for a bit while she went inside and picked up a pizza. She wasn't gone very long, though, so I didn't even have time to get bored. After that we came home and went for a walk. What a great night!

The only downside of the night was that Mom made me wear my sweater. She said it was too cold for me to be in the car by myself without my sweater on. But then she had the heater going in the car and it got SO hot in there -- I was a panting fool! She was more worried about me freezing my hiney than being too hot, I guess.

Here's a picture of me in my sweater... I don't like to wear it, but I know it's just adorable on me. Of course, it helps that I'm so cute to begin with!

No comments: