Google

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

More Stupid Snow

It's snowing outside AGAIN!!! I'm so tired of this stuff. It freezes in my little paws and hurts my feet! And it's just pretty darn cold on my belly, too.

Mom's obsessed with me pooping when it snows. The woman is nuts. I don't understand why she has to fixate on that. Sure, I get all antsy and agitated when I don't go all day, but I think she takes it too far. Tonight she carried me far from our house, put me down in the snow, and then made me walk until I went poop. How absurd!!!

The last time it snowed lots and lots I was actually staying at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Mom went to some place far away called Mexico. (I don't know where that is, but I think it's by Ohio.) I got to stay with Grandma and Grandpa while Mom was gone. Grandma Cindy is nicer to me when it snows. She doesn't make me walk in the snow until I poop!

I got to spend a lot of time with Hossy when I was at Grandma and Grandpa's house. He's my buddy. And Grandma Cindy took us for lots of rides in the car. That rocks! Mom's not cool like that...she never takes me for rides...

No comments: