Google

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Aunt Katie and Uncle Mark's House

Mom and I went to Aunt Katie and Uncle Mark's house yesterday to have a late Christmas celebration. I have four people-cousins there, but they were all pretty bouncy, so I just tried to stay out of the way. I watched all of the activity from the other side of the room.

The down-side to the day happened early in the afternoon. I was viciously attacked by a lion. OK...so maybe not a "lion," exactly, but a huge, huge cat. Skeeter is twice as big as me, and he snuck up behind me and POUNCED me. He smooshed me flat to the ground! I was terrified. My little legs went out from under me in four different directions. Skeeter kept trying to do it again later, too. Finally, he was banished to the basement 'cause he wouldn't stop trying to pounce me. I was still scared for a while, though. That was horrible. Mom said he was probably just trying to play with me. That was NOT my idea of "play," though. I told Mom that I wished I could have Hossy pounce Skeeter! That would show him!

I did have a favorite part of the day, even after the pouncing. You know what Aunt Katie did? She gave me a WHOLE HOT DOG! Woo hoo! Hot dogs are one of my favorite things, and it's been forever since Mom has let me have one. It was so yummy! I followed Aunt Katie for a while after that. Each time she went to the kitchen, I was watching for another hot dog!

No comments: