Google

Friday, May 2, 2008

Poor, Sick Puppy

Mom and I have both been feeling sick lately, so that's why I haven't posted anything in a while. Mom took me to see Dr. Rebecca yesterday. She told Mom that I was feeling icky because I had stones in my bladder again. (This happened last year, too. Mom and I are both getting tired of it!)

Would you believe that Mom LEFT ME at the vet's office yesterday?! I was so scared...and a bit ticked at her. This morning, Dr. Rebecca and Dr. Curt actually took me in for surgery, and they got those nasty stones out.

I feel pretty crummy now, so I need to go back to sleep. Mom told me that I'd feel better in a couple of days.

She's going to add some pictures here that she took of me tonight. My pink bandage is covering up my pain patch. My incision is actually on my tummy.


No comments: