Google

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Feeling Icky

I've been feeling really icky lately. I like to eat the hamburger and rice, but today that's all I wanted. Last night I didn't even feel like eating it. Today Mom couldn't believe that I didn't feel like eating my cookies. My tummy just doesn't feel good.

Mom talked to Dr. Curt yesterday and he said that the bacteria buggies were all gone! That's good news. He was really happy that we caught the infection early, before it grew enough to "inflame" things. I'm not sure what that means, but it doesn't sound good. Anyway, Dr. Curt said that he thinks the medicine for the bacteria buggies is what is making me feel sick. I'm also not taking my liver medicines 'cause of that. So he told Mom she could stop giving me the medicine on Monday and then start me on the liver stuff again. I hope that doesn't mean that I have to start eating my doggie food again instead of the hamburger and rice.

I need to take a nap now. Dr. Curt told Mom that I probably felt like I had the flu...whatever that is.

No comments: