Google

Saturday, December 27, 2008

My Christmas Story

Whew. I think I finally recovered from Christmas...now I can tell you about it!

Mom and I went to Grandma and Grandpa's house on Christmas Eve. Hossy and I spent some time together in the afternoon, and then all of my aunts and uncles and people-cousins came over in the evening. There were a LOT of people at Grandma and Grandpa's house.

Mom and I spent the night there. We hung out with Grandma and Grandpa on Christmas morning, then Hossy and Uncle Marty came by. Hossy and I stayed at Grandma and Grandpa's house while everyone left for a bit.

You know what Hossy did???? He was a BAD doggy when all of the people were gone. He got up on the counter and ate some people food! He had a coffee cake and a thing of pecan rolls. He shouldn't have done that. Everyone was pretty upset when they got back 'cause they wanted to eat the things that Hossy ate. Mom got worried that I was involved...but I was in my crate, so I had a good alibi.

The best part about the whole trip up there was Grandma and Grandpa's backyard. I LOVE THAT PLACE! I went all over, investigating everything. It was icy, so I fell on my belly a lot, but I still had fun. Each time Mom tried to take me back inside, I would run away from her. I didn't want to go inside when there was so much to check out in the backyard!

I don't like my Uncle Mark, by the way. On Christmas Eve, he kept trying to smoosh me by stomping on me. He's so mean!

No comments: